Your final paper MUST be on the topic you submitted, and it MUST follow the outline you turned in ( that’s why I need the same writer who did my outline and abstract) .
Prompt and Paper Style:Identify a moral problem experienced by society. Explain the issue, why it’s a moral problem for society, and then propose a solution. You must tie at least two theories or ideas we covered in class to your paper. This is an argumentative paper.
Requirements for Final PaperTechnical Requirements: Failure to follow technical requirements will result in at least one letter grade deduction.
- -Minimum 4 1/2 pages of actual body. Don’t go over five pages. The cover page and works cited page DO NOT count towards your overall paper length. I will not accept papers that do not meet the minimum length requirements
- -The cover page must have your name, the class title and number, and a title that gives me an idea of what your topic is centered on the page. Failure to follow this exactly will cost five points.
- -Typed, Times New Roman 12 pt font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins, left alignment, page number bottom left corner. Use current standard MLA formatting for quotes and citations.
- -A spelling and grammar check. Proofread your paper. You will lose points of obvious grammar and spelling issues.
- -Define all technical terms and theories. Construct the paper as though the person reading it (or in this case, grading it knows nothing about the topic. Don’t just mention theories. You need to demonstrate understanding of them and you must show me that you know how to use/and or apply them.
- -Do not use more than four quotes for this paper. No quotes over three lines allowed. Again, they must be cited according to current MLA formatting standards. This means you will also have a works cited page that is done in MLA format as well. Any paper not using MLA citing methods will be given a 0.
- -You must use a minimum of two sources, but not more than four. Make sure all your sources are reputable ones.
- -Remember to use active voice in your writing style. You should also be speaking from the first person at times. A word of warning: If you go to a writing lab they may tell you not to use “I” in your paper. Ignore their advice. Most writing labs are staffed with English majors. Typical paper form in English would never allow I in a paper. However, that is not how you write an effective argumentative paper.
Specific requirements summary
- Academic level: College
- Type: Argumentative essay
- Subject: Nursing
- Topic: Abortion
- Style: MLA
- Number of pages: 5 pages/double spaced (1375 words)
- PowerPoint slides: 0
- Number of source/references: 4