Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing question and need support to help me learn.
- Choose one of the pieces from this unit’s listening.
- Pick one that stands out to you and briefly (1-2 sentences) explain why this particular piece “caught your ear.”
- What are the piece’s unique characteristics? BE SPECIFIC and use your textbook as your reference! This should be the main part of your mini-essay. This is not opinion – these are facts that you have researched.
- Cite your sources (Links to an external site.) – including your textbook. Points deducted for not citing references. You may use MLA format. (Links to an external site.)
- Response should be one-two paragraphs. Use full sentences, no abbreviations, and check your spelling for full credit.
|Gregorian Chant (Links to an external site.)Example of Gregorian Chant, a type of plainsong.|
|Music for a Knight #16 – Alleluia, o virga mediatrix (Links to an external site.)|
Length: 1 Page